Due to increasing production demands we are looking for people who are naturally driven for a desire to succeed and grow with a company. We are a multi-cultural company and our workers must possess the passion to work in a team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Performs a variety of routine tasks in food manufacturing including cutting, trimming, mixing, inspecting, sorting, packaging and casing of product.
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment used to produce food products.
- Check container weights, dates, and labels for accuracy and record data in logs.
The work is performed in a cold environment (about 45 to 50 degrees) and is repetitive. We will have some lines working 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week and some lines working 10 or more hours, 4 or 5 hours per day. Interested candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to read and write and understand English
- Able to solve simple mathematical equations involving percentages
- Highly Motivated and Energetic
- Mechanically Inclined
- High levels of attention to detail
- Have the drive to learn and grow with the company
- Able to comprehend and take directions
- Flexibility in schedule and can work different hours.
Interested? Submit resume (as detailed as possible) to include company name, dates worked and duties/accomplishments at that position AS WELL AS answer the screening questions
All production workers start with a hourly wage of $9.18 per hour (considerations are given for those with 5+ years of food production experience) and start in a on-call status (sometimes the worker is scheduled for more than 40 hours, sometimes less). There is an evaluation after 90-days.